La Loi de l’Attraction

La loi de l'attraction est une loi impersonnelle et universelle qui s'applique de la même manière que la loi de gravité, sans aucun jugement de valeur ni distinction entre le bien ou le mal.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | .

Videos

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: 9/11 - A Rude Awakening ...    Lun 20 Juin - 13:15

9/11

A Rude Awakening

A P.E. teacher shatters the official conspiracy theory of 9/11. The story of the September 11, 2001 terror attacks as reported by the U.S. Government and mainstream media is by definition a conspiracy theory. Watch this native New Yorker present facts that turn the fairy tale upside down!

" Quand je partage, je m'enrichis "
La loi de l'attraction
Esprit

Dernière édition par Esprit le Dim 17 Sep - 16:46, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://stibine.wordpress.com/
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: How Directed Free-Energy Destroyed Twin Towers on 9/11   Lun 20 Juin - 16:58

In 2012, former professor of engineering mechanics Dr Judy Wood came to the UK to present a lecture tour. The conclusions of her research prove that even those who support supposed 9/11 truth groups, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth have got their facts wrong. The towers did not slam to the ground, but turned into dust in mid air. Dr Wood clearly demonstrates this in her two part lecture. None of the conventional explanations about 9/11 remotely fit the evidence. An undisclosed form of weapon was used to turn two of the worlds strongest buildings into dust. Those who support the thermite theory need to realise they were lied to twice, because the thermite argument is also a big lie, put out initially by Stephen E. Jones, the same Stephen E. Jones who was used to cover up cold fusion technology in 1989.

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: Classified Anti Gravity Craft   Mer 22 Juin - 0:07

Military-aeronautical Illustrator M. McCandlish was riding the wave of success making images of classified projects for the military-industrial complex. Then he made a drawing of a top secret project that he wasn't supposed to know about.

* What I was able to find regarding this video → Purportedly James Allen made this video and thereafter died of radio isotope poisoning, which is about as suspicious as it gets - and a commonality among victims of assassination over the past few decades. Is this "proof" that he was murdered. No. But many a man has done life in prison when there was no "proof" - only a jury of 12 peers.

Detailed information on the history, physics and technological mechanisms regarding faster-than-light travel, anti-gravity, and zero-point energy is also covered in detail.

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit

Dernière édition par Esprit le Jeu 18 Aoû - 18:31, édité 1 fois
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: Investigating 9/11 - Anatomy of a Great Deception   Sam 25 Juin - 1:29

Investigating 9/11

Anatomy of a Great Deception

The Anatomy of a Great Deception is a quasi-political, spiritual docu-thriller following businessman-turned-filmmaker, David Hooper as he deals with the emotions of his own investigation into the events of 9/11. The fast pace and the filmmakers commentary on coping with the emotions involved in finding truth, sets the film apart. "Even though, I didn't know it at the time, work on this film started in February 2011. Back then I was a regular guy trying to live the American dream, with three kids and a wife, who was pregnant with number four!"

"It started with an innocent question about 9/11. And that lead to more innocent questions. And after a while, I completely changed my opinion of the official story of that day."

"That was a very hard time in my life. It felt like my world was turned upside down. I couldn't stop researching. I was unemployed. And I was running out of savings. I tried talking about it, but felt like no one was listening. At the time, my wife didn't even believe me . . . nor did my friends and family. No matter what I tried, nothing worked."

"So, to preserve my sanity and save my marriage, I began putting this film together. I had no idea any of this would ever happen because I simply made it for my wife, my sister and a couple of dear friends. I made it to speak to them directly, to get them to open their eyes. And it worked, because just all my friends and family that have seen it have changed their opinion about 9/11, maybe all by the time you read this!"

"As time went on, I realized there are millions of people, like me, who've had a hard time talking about the truth of 9/11 with people in our lives. As I further understood that and continued getting requests to see the film, it began to evolve into a bridge for all us, no matter where we stand on 9/11."

"Mostly, the film is meant to be an effective introduction to the controversies of 9/11 for those of us who still have no idea there are any controversies. If this issue is going to ever get into the spotlight, it'll need a catalyst and I hope this film can do it."

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: Black Knight Satellite - Documentary   Sam 25 Juin - 13:03

The origin of the Black Knight legend is often "retrospectively dated" back to natural extraterrestrial repeating sources heard during the 1899 radio experiments of Nikola Tesla and long delayed echos first heard by amateur radio operator Jorgen Hals in Oslo, Norway in 1928. According to the Daily Express, "the noises from 1899 and 1928 remain a mystery, but the possible causes do not so far include an alien satellite, according to scientists."

In 1973, Scottish author Duncan Lunan analyzed the long delayed radio echoes received by Hals and others and speculated that they could possibly originate from a 13,000 year old alien probe located in an orbit around the earth's moon. He suggested that the probe may have originated from a planet located in the solar system of star Epsilon Boötis. Lunan later retracted his conclusions, admitting he'd made "outright errors" and characterizing his methods as "unscientific".

The Black Knight satellite is claimed by some conspiracy theorists to be an object approximately 13,000 years old of extraterrestrial origin orbiting Earth in near-polar orbit. Critics and mainstream academics have called it a conspiracy theory and myth that combines several unrelated stories.

In 1954, newspapers ran stories citing a statement by UFO researcher Donald Keyhoe that the U.S. Air Force had reported that two satellites orbiting Earth had been detected. At this time no one had the technology to launch a satellite, however skeptics have noted that "Keyhoe had been promoting a UFO book at the time" and the news stories were likely written "tongue-in-cheek" and not intended to be taken seriously.

In February 1960, TIME reported that the U.S. Navy had detected a dark object thought to be a Soviet spy satellite in orbit, however a follow-up article confirmed that the object was "the remains of an Air Force Discoverer VIII satellite that had gone astray ».

In 1963, astronaut Gordon Cooper supposedly reported a UFO sighting during his 15th orbit in Mercury 9 that was confirmed by tracking stations, but there is no evidence that this actually happened. Brian Dunning notes that this story appears in "virtually every UFO book about the Black Knight case", but says that no record of such an event was given by NASA, radar station personnel, or from any contemporary source. Dunning describes the story as "purely an invention of modern writers".

An object photographed in 1998 during the STS-88 mission has been widely claimed to be the Black Knight satellite. Space journalist James Oberg considers it probable that the photographs are of a thermal blanket that was confirmed as lost during an EVA by Jerry L. Ross and James H. Newman.

A British rocket called the Black Knight rocket that was used in conjunction with the Blue Streak missile program between 1958 and 1965 is unrelated to the Black Knight satellite legend.

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: MYSTERIOUS Reply To 1974 Message Sent To Space!    Mar 5 Juil - 13:44

MYSTERIOUS

Reply To 1974 Message Sent To Space!

Secureteam10 is your source for reporting the best in new UFO sighting news, information on the government coverup, and the alien activity happening on and off of our planet. Send us YOUR footage by visiting the contact links below, and help us continue the good fight for disclosure!

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit

Dernière édition par Esprit le Dim 17 Sep - 16:46, édité 1 fois
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: The Psychology Of Racism   Dim 17 Juil - 10:15

"There's Only One Race On The Face Of The Earth."
Jane Elliott is an educator whose famous blue eyes/brown eyes exercise showed social psychologists (and her students) the impact that racism has on education and how social psychology can be applied to real-world situations.

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit

Dernière édition par Esprit le Dim 17 Sep - 16:45, édité 2 fois
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: Dr Steven Greer - Unacknowledged SPECIAL ACCESS PROJECTS REVEALED!   Ven 5 Aoû - 1:00

Unacknowledged

Special Access Projects Revealed! - PART 1
Dr. Steven Greer

Dr. Steven Greer talks about his latest documentary and book entitled "UNACKNOWLEDGED" and his call for disclosure about UFOs, free energy, CE5 (Close encounters of the 5th kind).

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit

Dernière édition par Esprit le Dim 17 Sep - 16:48, édité 2 fois
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: UNACKNOWLEDGED SPECIAL ACCESS PROJECTS - 06 01 2016 PART 2   Ven 5 Aoû - 1:09

Unacknowledged

Special Access Projects Revealed! - PART 2
Dr. Steven Greer

Dr. J interviewed Dr Steven Greer on June 1st and this is PART 2 of that interview where Dr. Greer announces their next documentary, "Unacknowledged".

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit

Dernière édition par Esprit le Dim 17 Sep - 16:49, édité 1 fois
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: 13 Year Old Physicist’s New Theory on God - Max Loughan   Jeu 18 Aoû - 18:27

Inspiration From a Teen Physicist, Inventor and Change-Maker  

Max Loughan is an inspiring young man with a big vision. “As cheesy as this sounds, from day one on this planet, I knew I was put here for a reason. And that reason is to invent and to bring the future.” “My true goal is to help. It is to invent a future where people can be happy, where they can be safe and sound.” This unusual 13 year old has invented a free Tesla inspired energy device, using a coffee tin, spoon and some wire, which he says cost him 15 bucks. His eloquent theories on God, the universe, the Bible, and physics, are sure to touch your heart and mind. (source)

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit
Contenu sponsorisé

Message Sujet: Re: Videos   

Videos

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 10 sur 12Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Suivant