La Loi de l’Attraction

La loi de l'attraction est une loi impersonnelle et universelle qui s'applique de la même manière que la loi de gravité, sans aucun jugement de valeur ni distinction entre le bien ou le mal.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | .

Spirituality

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: Beyond Our Sight   Jeu 25 Juin - 1:38

Can we survive death ? What is the nature of our consciousness ?
Beyond Our Sight is an independant documentary that talks about near-death experiences, human consciousness,and the possibility of communication with other dimensions.

" Quand je partage, je m'enrichis "
La loi de l'attraction
Esprit
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://stibine.wordpress.com/ En ligne
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: 5 Stages Of The Path From Awakening To Enlightenment   Mar 10 Nov - 18:42

5 Stages Of The Path
From Awakening To Enlightenment

I’ve found that the awakening process is very similar to the grieving process, in that we move through several stages on the way to acceptance and enlightenment. For the vast majority of us, it may seem as though there has been a “quickening” of time – as we may have experienced an insatiable appetite for learning and understanding – moving towards this moment now.

There are times where you may still feel frustrated and confused, like you are being lead down different paths of information that are essentially spiritual “junk food.” In order to make sense of the nonsense and fully activate your illumined mind, understanding is the door to enter, and patience is the key to unlock it. To understand and to gauge the level of where you may currently be on your journey, the 5 stages below may help. They can help you gain a better understanding on the steps up the “mountain” of which you are spiritually ascending.

5 Stages of the Awakening Process:

1. The Awakening
You may find yourself experiencing a synchronistic moment that unlocks something that was hidden within you: a remembering happens that gives you a broader understanding of your path, purpose and potential in this life. This moment may be experienced through a psychedelic experience, your yoga practice, a meditation, a connection to a new teacher, a book, a documentary… there is no one specific type of moment that the awakening process occurs through, but when it happens, you know and your appetite to know more becomes insatiable.

2. The Alarm Clock
After you have found yourself awake, you begin to view life before your awakening as though it was just a dream. When you step outside of the “Matrix” and see with this new vision, you may feel an urgency to be the “alarm clock” by trying to wake up those who are still asleep. It becomes impossible to understand how you ever lived with a different point of view, and relating to others still stuck in that mindset becomes very frustrating. You may find that those who are sleeping are not ready to be woken up, and would prefer to hit the “snooze button.”

3. The Purge
As you are devouring a whole new set of programming, knowledge, and understanding – you may find yourself wanting to “purge” all of the information you are learning. It is important to be aware that although it is perfectly fine to “binge” on new books, movies, documentaries, etc… be aware that you should avoid the “purge.” Be mindful and retain the information you absorb and allow it to be your spiritual nourishment. The key during this step is to understand that you cannot create anyone else’s reality aside from your own. To truly be the alarm clock, there is no need to “sound off” and purge to ears that are not open to receive. The best way to facilitate an awakening for others is to lead by example. There is nothing you need to do, you must only be -because the being is the doing, and soon enough others will become by proxy.

4. Acceptance
The quote by Manly P. Hall stating, “experiences are the chemicals with which the philosopher experiments,” is the key to acceptance. No matter how much you learn, devour, remember, and appreciate – the only way to integrate all of what you are experiencing in your evolution of consciousness is to experience it in your three-dimensional reality. With this new way of thought, you will find that your reality becomes fresh and new; you will start attracting new friends and experiences which will ultimately lead to your acceptance of your role in the karmic wheel of life that will always spin, with or without you sounding the alarm to the sleeping masses.

5. Understanding/ Enlightenment
evolvegif-jensodiniWhen the awakening first happened you may have found that you felt an extremely strong need to put a name to the new spiritual you – whether the name that resonated was Buddhist, Hindu, Zen, Kabbalist, Pantheistic, Wiccan, New Age, Cosmically Conscious, Galactic – the list goes on and on. When your understanding of spirit is fully integrated, you come to realize that to be truly enlightened, you do not need a label or to be named. The universe, just like your consciousness and understanding, is ever expanding, and once you box your beliefs with a label or name – then you become limited to the name, and the ability to expand becomes constricted. In spirituality, as well as science, nothing ever is completely true or false – only plausible until proven otherwise. Living in a dualistic reality of everything needing to either be right or wrong, good or bad, black or white, is living from a place of misunderstanding. Understanding is knowing that there is no good or bad, no black or white, no right or wrong, no permanence besides impermanence, and the only thing that really exists is the “is.” The “is,” is all that ever was, all that ever will be, and all that ever can be… and the is, is impossible to name. To be the “is” is to know that within every school of thought there is a teacher, and that your purpose on this planet is to forever remain a student, because your potential, as the universe, is infinite. This is not to fear or be frustrated about, this is the exciting part of life, that it is forever a journey, and the destination is never final. To be enlightened is to be able to be at peace with the is, and to find the beauty in every moment, person, experience, and lesson, because no matter how dark life may get, if your light is always shining you will always find your way. Just be appreciative of the adversity, and grateful for the beauty, and you will be just fine.
(source)

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: 11:11 – Is it Happening to You?   Mer 11 Nov - 23:52

11:11 – Is it Happening to You?

Our Spirit Guides, angels, or higher selves like to speak to us through various methods, such as playing a recurring song on the radio that may have special significance, answering a prayer, flipping to a certain page in a book we’re reading, or even directing our attention to repeating numbers on a clock or sign, such as 11:11. At first, this occurrence might seem like a silly coincidence, but by looking further into it, you will find that it has a powerful spiritual message hidden within.

More and more people seem to notice these repeating numbers on the clock, on roadside billboards, signs, and other places lately, which only provides further truth that a massive shift in consciousness and awareness is taking place. This phenomenon basically occurs to remind us of the profound synchronicities and cosmic shifts occurring during this beautiful time on the planet, and also brings our attention to our present thoughts and feelings. The underlying intention of our angels bringing our awareness to 11:11 is to make us more conscious of ourselves, and remind us that we always have guidance and a greater wisdom to rely on anytime we feel stuck, scared, or frustrated.

According to Doreen Virtue, a well-known angel therapist and psychic medium between the spirit world and human world, seeing repeating numbers, especially 11:11, means you should focus on keeping your thoughts positive, because your desires will manifest instantly into form. Put all your attention on what you desire instead of what you fear, and your angels will continue to reward you.

The more 1’s you see on a clock, sign, or anything else with numbers, the stronger the connection between yourself and your spirit guides or angels. Millions of people all over the world can attest to seeing these numbers more often, which only suggests that more of us have begun our journeys to becoming Lightworkers, or healers for the planet. Since the Earth is in such a state of disarray outwardly, so many humans have been called upon in order to bring back peace and harmony to the planet, making our Earth a true Garden of Eden on which we can all thrive and enjoy the human experience.

According to the Mayan Calendar, the turning of ages began on December 21, 2012 at 11:11, marking a New Age on our planet – a literal shift in consciousness from the Dark Age to the Golden Age. Another interesting thing about 11:11 is that the numbers add up to four, which is the number for transformation and the dissolving of the ego. Many healers and spiritual leaders on Earth interpret 11:11 to mean that the ascended masters have come back to the planet to aid us in this grand healing and help bring Earth back into alignment once again.

Any time you see numbers repeating themselves, specifically 11:11, your angels want you to know that you are on the right path, and that they will protect you no matter what adversities you face. During this time, we must become masters of ourselves, instead of succumbing to the negativity and chaos around us. We have literally created this world due to a lack of self-control, so now our masters have reminded us that we must reclaim our internal power and once again learn to govern ourselves, learning to coexist with all beings on the planet.

This is a very exciting time here on Earth, despite what you may see going on around you. As the grand healing and transformation continues to unfold, small changes will soon amount to much more significant changes as the veil is lifted and more people are awakened to our Oneness. It might seem difficult right now, but continue to trust in the angels, and know that they have your best intentions at heart.

We are all one family, and we are in this together. Don’t look outside yourself for any answers; it will only lead to more confusion and feelings of disempowerment. Trust in the power of the universe to help you heal, and anytime you notice 11:11, monitor your thoughts and make sure that your vibration matches what you want to see in your physical reality.
(source)

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: Are You a Shaman?   Jeu 12 Nov - 17:56

Are You a Shaman?

There are many people who claim to be but what does it actually take?

Are you a shaman? Let’s be honest: Probably not. Feel free to get angry and defensive, but let me talk through this.
A lot of people claim to be shamans in the Mongolian style. Most of them have read books by Michael Harner or Sarangerel. They say that they were “initiated by their spirits” and “felt their calling” and so forth.
It doesn’t work like that.

Here’s how it works in regards to Mongolian shamanism

Let’s start at the very beginning: What does a shaman do? A shaman is a person who becomes fully posessed by their ancestral or heavenly spirits. During this time, their soul exits their body (usually flying up to the heavens) and another spirit takes over their body. This spirit uses the body to communicate. They will speak, eat, drink, sing, smoke, conduct massage, even accupuncture, all through the body of their ulaach or medium.  When the spirit is finished they will leave. The shaman’s soul will return to his or her body. He or she will have no memory whatsoever of what has occurred in this time.

This spirit uses the body to communicate
So if you think you are “channeling” a spirit and it’s “speaking through you” but you remain even vaguely conscious, you are not practicing our tradition and you are not a Mongolian shaman. 

So what does it take to actually be a Mongolian shaman?

You don’t get any choice in the matter. I don’t care how badly you want it.
First, you must have shamanic ancestry. This is blood lineage ancestry. It may be many generations back, but it has to be there.  That means that pretty much across the board you must be  Mongolian or Siberian. Remember this point, because it will be returned to many times later. So if you don’t have shamanic ancestry, then you are not a shaman in the Mongolian tradition. The end.

Blood lineage ancestry is essential to Mongolian shamanism
Second, you don’t feel your own calling.  You are interested in shamanism? Cool. You feel spirits? Excellent. You’ve seen ghosts? Congratulations. None of this makes you a shaman. It just doesn’t.
Your calling happens when the spirits choose you. Now STOP! This doesn’t mean you can say “Oh, the spirits chose me! I feel them around me!” Because that is not how it works! The spirits choice is indicated through an absolutely horrible experience called “shamanic illness” which you can read about in this link. A shamanic illness is an extremely severe, horribly painful experience that will continue for a very long time, often years. It is so severe that people have died from it. In addition to the previous example, one of my ongodtengertei (with spirits, which is to say: future shaman) friends is often crippled and unable to walk when she has an episode. Another friend who is now a shaman described her as like being constantly stabbed with knives. Almost every shaman and ongodtengertei person I know has contemplated suicide as a way to solve the pain of this illness. That includes me.

Doctors cannot diagnose it, priests cannot cure it

You go to a shaman who’s spirits will recognize that you are with spirits and then they will decide whether or not you are meant to be a shaman.  Let me re-emphasize: it doesn’t matter what you want, the decision is up to the spirits. If the other shaman’s spirits recognize that you have spirits and that you are supposed to become a shaman, then you have to find a teacher which may or may not be that shaman.

This is Pujee, a Mongolian “white” shaman – photo from Caiseal Mor
If you are one of those very rare people who is not of Mongolian/Siberian ancestry but is recognized within our tradition as being “with spirits”, 99% of the time the recognizing spirit will say “You have spirits, but I cannot teach you. Our traditions and ceremonies would be innapropriate for your spirits as they are not Mongolian and it is not their spirits.” In short: go back home and find your own ancestral traditions. They are your birthright. You can follow them as much as you please.
Finally, you must be initiated under the guidance and proper full initiation of a qualified Mongolian shaman who has become your teacher.  And there are plenty of fakes out there who would love to “recognize” your spirits and become your teacher for fame or money. So I mean it has to be legitimate.  You cannot practice without initiation, which is to say a complete chanar or actual initiation by a shaman teacher with other shamans present and helping you through it.
If you have not done all of these things you can be spiritual, you can be sensitive to spirits, you can be a channeler or spirit worker or whatever you want to call yourself but you are not a shaman in the Mongolian tradition and you cannot be one.
Sorry, but that’s the truth.
If you would like to contact an actual Mongolian Shaman, you can do so here: BlueSky Shaman
Editor’s Note: The term ‘Shaman’ comes from the Tungusic language of Siberia and describes those working in the Siberian/Mongolian tradition. The term was imported to the West via Russia in the 16th Century. Although it has been widely used to describe a complex phenomenon across many traditions, it has often been used very loosely and is rarely used by other indigenous practitioners to describe their practices. This article, though you may not agree with the author’s point of view, represents an argument that the Mongolian shamans we contacted agreed with. In order to avoid confusion, many people practicing similar, but different, traditions are choosing to call themselves ‘Shamanic practitioners’, rather than ‘Shamans’.
(source)

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: This question can change your world   Lun 30 Nov - 1:40

This question can change your world, Gregg Braden asks the right question.

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: The End of Control   Jeu 7 Jan - 11:35

Kyle Cease is a keynote speaker, transforming audiences through his unique blend of comedy and transformation. (source)

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: The Essence of Forgiveness   Dim 15 Mai - 15:49

The Essence of Forgiveness

Forgiveness is not so much an act as an attitude. As an act, forgiveness raises the forgiver above the forgiven; it empowers the one even as it disempowers the other. I know this isn’t the way we normally think about forgiveness, but explore this with me a bit. If you don’t like what I have to say, you can always stop reading.

The only way someone can hurt you is if you have given them power over you. When my son was a toddler and I refused him candy as we stood in the checkout line at our local market, he would often cry out, "I hate you. I hate you." While this might have been a bit embarrassing, it wasn't hurtful. He had no power over me, and his assessment of my character and parenting skills meant nothing to me. While you might argue that he should have apologized for his outburst, there is no need for me to forgive him for it. He just did what any three-year-old kid would do when forced to stand in an aisle stacked from his head to his toe with candy.

Now imagine a different scenario. You're standing with a friend who is under the misunderstanding that you have done her some harm. She too cries out, "I hate you, I hate you." Because you are innocent  and because you know that she is misinformed you will most likely forgive her for her outburst, especially when she realizes her error and asks for your forgiveness. The difference here is that you have power over her. She was in the wrong, even if she didn't know it, and she may have hurt you with her anger. You bestow forgiveness upon her the way a governor may bestow a pardon on a criminal. Your friend humbles herself before you in asking for forgiveness, and you, with noblesse oblige, graciously grant her wish.

Forgiveness is yours to give, and in giving it you assert your superiority over the one forgiven.

Bear with me for a third scenario. Imagine you have hurt someone you love. He is angry with you, and his anger is making your life miserable. So you apologize, humbly and sincerely. Yet you expect something for this act of contrition. You expect to be forgiven. Your apology, no matter how sincere, is still a tactic. You want to be free from the guilt and the anxiety the other’s anger produces in you, and so you own up to your mistake and apologize. If forgiveness is forthcoming you are freed from the weight of your guilt and free to reengage with the other person as an equal.

But what happens if you ask for forgiveness and forgiveness is not forthcoming? You get angry. Now you are the one who feels slighted. Now you are the one owed an apology. Now you are the one who has been raised, at least in your own mind, to the moral high ground: you occupy the superior status of the wronged.

When we focus on forgiveness as an act it all too often becomes a tactic, and a manipulative one at that. But when we understand forgiveness as an attitude something else altogether happens.

I expect to be hurt. Not all the time and not by everyone, but often enough by those I love that it isn’t a shock—even when the cause of the hurt is a surprise. I expect to be hurt not because I think people are mean and hurtful, but because I know that people are most often victims of their own inner turmoil, and this turmoil just erupts now and again in ways that hurt me.

While I know there are people who set out to deliberately hurt others, I don’t think I personally know anyone like this. I have some troublesome acquaintances and even friends, but none of them are sociopaths or psychopaths. They are just people like me. Often we are caught up in the madness of our lives in such a way that now and again we do something hurtful — often and especially to those we love. Welcome to the major leagues.

Does this mean I don’t have to forgive them? On the contrary, it means that not forgiving them isn’t even an option. This is what I mean by forgiveness as an attitude. Forgiveness isn’t a tactic; it is your default level of engagement. You forgive because you know we are all trapped in our own madness over which we have no control. Not forgiving simply locks you into additional layers of suffering that have no beneficial results at all.

Am I saying that you should forgive everybody for everything they do? What about the person who mugs you or rapes you or murders your child? Are you supposed to forgive that person as well?

If I say, “yes,” I am talking theory, and you should reject my ideas out of hand. It would be absurd of me to dismiss your anger and your grief over tragedies of this magnitude, and I won’t do that. While it might be in your best interest to forgive even these evil people, I would not ask you to do so. There are no limits to forgiveness, but there are limits to forgiving. Follow your heart, not my philosophy.

If I say, “no,” then we have to decide when it is right to forgive and when it is wrong to forgive. But there is no way I can define this for you. You simply have to discover it for itself, and then have compassion on yourself when you do.

Could you forgive Charles Roberts, the man who shot up a one-room schoolhouse killing five Amish girls and wounding five others, if one of those girls was your daughter? Their Amish parents did. I can’t say what I would do. Knowing that Roberts was the victim of his own madness would help me move on without having to bury myself in hatred of the killer, but is that the same as forgiveness? Perhaps it is. But I am not going to tell you that you should or should not forgive Mr. Roberts. That is not my call to make. What I can say is that I will have compassion for you regardless of the choice you make.

But how many of us face this level of horror? So let’s consider a lesser tragedy. Over my twenty years as a congregational rabbi I have worked with several families of suicides. These family members are often very angry: with themselves — “I should have seen this coming, and never should have left him alone;” with each other — “How did you not see this coming? How could you have possibly left him alone?” and most of all, with the loved one who committed suicide — “Why didn’t he let us know how bad things were? Why didn’t he reach out to us for help? Why did he do this to us? He’s gone, but we have to live with this horror for the rest of our lives!”

All of this anger assumes a level of premeditation that most likely didn’t exist. If you could have seen how desperate a loved one was, you would have seen it and taken action regarding it. If the person suffering so much pain that her only outlet is death could have seen another way out, she would have taken it. Most of the hurts we experience are not meant for us. They are by-products of the suffering others are feeling. The truth is that most of the pain and suffering we feel isn’t directed at us at all.

I don’t think you can escape suffering, nor should you want to. Life is what it is: a blend of joy and sorrow, happiness and horror. Forgiveness won’t change that. But it can free you from dragging the sorrow into your moments of joy, and allowing the horror to corrode your moments of happiness, and that is no small thing at all. If we had more space here we would delve into the nature of self and you would see that you aren’t who you think you are, and when you stop thinking you are who you are not, forgiveness happens: no method, no steps, no willful thinking or feeling one way or another; just a freeing of Self from the confines of self and realizing that freedom from self manifests as forgiveness. But we don’t have space for all that. Just this:

Imagine you are out boating alone on a lake. A fog rolls in and you decide to row to shore for safety’s sake. As you do so, you notice another boat heading straight toward you. You assume the fog is blinding the occupants of the other boat to your presence, and you call out for them to turn aside lest they ram into you and perhaps capsize your boat. The others do not respond and their boat picks up speed as it homes in on you. You begin to panic. No matter which way you turn they seem intent on hitting you. You shout for them to look out, but they don’t, and you are hit hard. Anger bursts through you and you scream at the others, leaning into their boat to make your point all the more strong. It is then that you realize the other boat is empty. Wind and current, not malicious intent, drove the other boat into yours. What happens to your anger?
(source)

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: Sri Harilal Poonja - Papaji   Dim 29 Mai - 12:36

HWL Poonja (Papaji)

HWL Poonja, lovingly referred to as Papaji, was born on October 13, 1913 (or more commonly and controversially 1910, see page 16 of Nothing Ever Happened for a discussion and for documentation), in a part of the Punjab that is now in Pakistan. He had his first direct experience of the Self at the age of nine. He met his Master, Sri Ramana Maharshi, in 1944. Shortly afterwards he realized the Self in the presence of his master.

As a disciple of Sri Ramana Maharshi, the renowned Indian saint & sage who died in 1950, Papaji offered to speak about what he had experienced with his teacher.

Tens of thousands of people from all over the world visited Papaji, especially in Lucknow, his home, during the last years of his life. Seekers of truth from around the world visibly woke up in his presence. He had an extraordinary ability to seemingly transmit the experience of what has always been true and present: You are That!

Papaji continued to work and support the many members of his extended family until his retirement in 1966. After his extensive travel Papaji settled down in Lucknow, India, where he received visitors from around the world. Papaji died on September 6, 1997.

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: Indigo, Crystal And Rainbow Children   Dim 28 Aoû - 18:05

Indigo, Crystal And Rainbow Children

Meet the Rainbow Children! They are the embodiment of our divinity and the example of our potential. The Rainbow Children have never lived on this planet before, and they’re going straight to the Crystal Children as their moms and dads. These children are entirely fearless of everybody. They’re little avatars who are all about service. These are children who are only here to give—Rainbow Children are already at their spiritual peak.

Then, there’s the Crystal Children.
The first thing that most people notice about them is their eyes—large, penetrating and wise beyond their years. The Crystal Children’s eyes lock on and hypnotize you, while you realize your soul is being laid bare for these children to see. Perhaps you've noticed this special new "breed" of children rapidly populating our planet. They are happy, delightful and forgiving. This generation of new lightworkers, roughly ages 0 through 7, are like no previous generation. Ideal in many ways, Crystal Children are the pointers for where humanity is headed . . . and it's a good direction!

The older children (who can be any age, but most were born in the 1970's), are called "Indigo Children."
They share some characteristics with the Crystal Children. Both generations are highly sensitive and psychic, and have important life purposes. The main difference is their temperament. Indigos have a warrior spirit, because their collective purpose is to mash down old systems that no longer serve us. They are here to quash government, educational and legal systems that lack integrity. To accomplish this end, they need tempers and fiery determination.

Those adults who resist change and who value conformity may misunderstand the Indigos. They are often mislabeled with the psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Sadly, when they’re medicated, The Indigos often lose their beautiful sensitivity, spiritual gifts and warrior energy. I wrote about the Indigos at length in my book, The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children. I also recommend The Indigo Children and An Indigo Celebration, two other Hay House books written by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober.

In contrast, the Crystal Children are blissful and even-tempered. Sure, they may have tantrums occasionally, but these children are largely forgiving and easy-going. The Crystals are the generation who benefit from the Indigos' trailblazing. First, the Indigo Children lead with a machete, cutting down anything that lacks integrity. Then the Crystal Children follow the cleared path, into a safer and more secure world. And now, the fearless Rainbow Children are pure givers ready to fulfill our needs.

The terms "Indigo," "Crystal" and “Rainbow” were given to these three generations, because they most accurately describe their aura colors and energy patterns.
Indigo Children have a lot of indigo blue in their auras. This is the color of the "third eye chakra," which is an energy center inside the head located between the two eyebrows. This chakra regulates clairvoyance, or the ability to see energy, visions and spirits.

Many of the Indigo Children are clairvoyant. The Crystal Children have opalescent auras, with beautiful multicolors in pastel hues. This generation also shows a fascination for crystals and rocks. The Rainbow Children radiate rainbow energy, the kind that we were created with, to instill within us health and balance.

Indigo Children can sense dishonesty, like a dog can sense fear. Indigos know when they're being lied to, patronized, or manipulated. And since their collective purpose is to usher us into a new world of integrity, the Indigos' inner lie detectors are integral. As mentioned before, this warrior spirit is threatening to some adults. And the Indigos are unable to conform to dysfunctional situations at home, work, or school.

They don't have the ability to dissociate from their feelings and pretend like everything's okay . . . unless they’re medicated or sedated.

Crystal Children's innate spiritual gifts are also misunderstood.
Specifically, Crystal Children have telepathic abilities that lead them to talk later in life. In the new world, we will all be much more aware of our intuitive thoughts and feelings. We won't rely so much upon the spoken or written word. Communication will be faster, more direct and more honest, because it will be mind-to-mind. Already, increasing numbers of us are getting in touch with our psychic abilities. Our interest in the paranormal is at an all-time high, accompanied by books, television shows and movies on the topic.

So, it's not surprising that the generation following the Indigos are incredibly telepathic. Many of the Crystal Children have delayed speech patterns, and it's not uncommon for them to wait until they're 3 or 4 years old to begin speaking. But parents tell me that they have no trouble communicating with their silent children. Far from it!

The parents engage in mind-to-mind communication with their Crystal Children. And the Crystals use a combination of telepathy, self-fashioned sign language and sounds (including song) to get their point across.

The trouble comes about when the Crystals are judged by medical and educational personnel as having "abnormal" speaking patterns. It's no coincidence that as the number of Crystals are born, the number of diagnoses for autism is at a record high.

It's true that the Crystal Children are different from other generations.
But why do we need to pathologize these differences? If these children are successfully communicating at home, and the parents aren't reporting any problems . . . then why try to make it a problem?

The diagnostic criterion for autism is quite clear. It states that the autistic person lives in his or her own world, and is disconnected from other people. The autistic person doesn't talk because of an indifference to communicating with others.

Crystal Children are quite the opposite. They’re among the most connected, communicative, caring and cuddly of any generation. They are also quite philosophical and spiritually gifted. And they display an unprecedented level of kindness and sensitivity to this world. Crystal Children spontaneously hug and care for people in need. An autistic person wouldn't do that!

In my book, The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children, I wrote that ADHD should stand for Attention Dialed into a Higher Dimension. This would more accurately describe that generation. In the same vein, Crystal Children don't warrant a label of autism. They aren't autistic, they're AWE-tistic!

These children are worthy of awe, not labels of dysfunction. If anything is dysfunctional, it's the systems that aren't accommodating the continuing evolution of the human species. If we shame these children with labels, or medicate them into submission, we will have undermined a heaven-sent gift. We will crush a civilization before it has time to take roots. Fortunately, there are many positive solutions and alternatives. And the same heaven that sent us the Crystal Children can assist those of us who are advocates for these children.

I first began noticing the Crystal Children during my travels around the world, giving workshops about the angels. I noticed their eyes and magnetic personalities. I held mental conversations with the children, and could clearly hear them answer my questions in mind. I’d watch them smile in response to my mentally sent compliments. These kids hear my thoughts! I realized.

Over the next few years, I interviewed children and parents for my book, The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children. I've always been fascinated with finding patterns among human behavior. Although we're all as unique as snowflakes, the snowflakes share commonalities. With the Indigo Children, I found the traits described earlier. With the Crystal Children, my research took even more interesting twists and turns.

Whenever I met them, I found myself falling in love with each young Crystal Child.
Their hearts were as open and loving as any angel with whom I'd interacted. I found them unguarded and unpretentious. I'd go to sleep thinking about these children, and wake up with volumes of information given to me by the spirit world (or perhaps by the Crystal Children themselves) while I slept.

Each morning, I'd wake up knowing more about the Crystal Children than I'd previously known the evening before! I began lecturing about the Crystal Children and found my audiences very receptive. Many of them were parents, grandparents, or teachers of these special youngsters. They instantly recognized their child's characteristics as I described them.

I asked audience members and subscribers of my newsletter to complete a questionnaire about their Crystal Children. Within one day of my putting out that request, I received hundreds of replies. For my book The Crystal Children, I reviewed hundreds of pages of stories submitted to me by people who were raising and teaching these remarkable children. As I reviewed the survey results, two things happened. First, I felt my heart swell with love and gratitude. Just reading the stories was like being in the presence of mighty angels! I felt ecstatically high by these amazing youngsters' presence on our planet, and also reassured about our collective future. God wouldn't have sent this special breed of humans to earth, were we on our last leg as a civilization or planet.

Just like humans have evolved from ape-like postures, the Crystal Children are concrete evidence that we're progressing in evolution.
Secondly, I found crystal clear patterns among each survey respondent. I read dozens of similar stories about the Crystals and their relationships to animals, plants, rocks and the elderly, for instance. I poured over many stories with eerily similar accounts about children telepathically communicating with their parents . . . while eschewing verbal communication.

Many parents told me, "I never could relate to the descriptions of Indigo Children. My youngster seemed different. But the Crystal Child description was one that perfectly described my child!" Most parents reported a happy relationship with their Crystal Child marked with very few problems. I heard from parents and grandparents around the globe as they described their Crystal as "an angel," "the love of my life," "a true joy," and so on. I noticed that not only were the Crystal Children highly spiritually sensitive, but so were their parents. The souls of Crystal Children were obviously selecting parents who could raise them in a spiritually nurturing environment. Occasionally, I met children who came through parents who were spiritually unaware. In these cases, their grandparents were highly evolved lightworkers who helped to protect and hone the child's spiritual knowledge and gifts. Most people told me that their Crystal Child was a profound spiritual teacher, who taught parents a great deal about being an exceptionally loving and kind person.

One day, I was lecturing about Crystal Children in Sydney, Australia. At the break, my publisher (who was there selling my books) said to me, "What is this book that everyone is asking me about? They're all asking to buy a Crystal Children book!"

I laughed and told him that there was no such book. I was simply reporting the data that I'd gathered from interviews and my own channelings. My publisher said, "Well, they obviously want the book. Will you write it?" Without hesitation, I heard myself reply, "Yes, of course I will."

We also recently launched a new Website: www.TheCrystalChildren.com (Note the "The" before the term, "Crystal Children"). This site includes articles and a special message board for parents, grandparents, teachers and crystal children to support one another.

These children are the answers to our prayers.
The Rainbow Children are now being born as the Crystal Children become adults. And these are a few adult Crystal Children that are in their 20s now. Rainbow Children are coming about because the full spectrum of light that we need to assimilate serotonin in our body has been reduced. In other words, when we go out on a clear day with no smog and we’re out in the sunshine, we’re receiving in our body a “rainbow” through the sun waves. And that’s the way that we were created—to need rainbow energy.

As a team, we Earth angels, Lightworkers, Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows and whatever generations that God/Goddess has in store for us after that, are all here working together. We’re all here for peace. And we can do it! (source)

Doreen Virtue

La loi de l'attraction
Esprit
Esprit
Admin

Message Sujet: Spirit Weavers Gathering 2016   Mar 11 Oct - 13:29

We are excited to share the beautiful 2016 video made with so much love by Leslie Satterfield with music by our dear sister Ayla Nereo with song titled "From the Ground Up".
"From the Ground Up" by Ayla Nereo.

As a wave,
Across the land,
We are moving, moving...
Save no face,
The change these bodies make,
And the way they are,
Facing forward,
Shoulder to the stone,
Tellin of movin it...
Takes one step,
Takes your voice,